Nowadays, easy access to the informations of required planning, engineering projects and applications and producing new information using these informations and monitoring and controlling these are crucial elements of a regular and planned urbanisation.
Regular numbering brings high benefits for public services, local planning,building licenses, building permits, urban information systems and urban transformation applications.
With numbering, all the old problematical numbers of buildings and streets are removed and replaced with numbering plates paired with NAD codes which are mounted to their place. Tablet PC’s are used in the field part of the work and the open-source numbering portal system is installed including the produced data, by the end of the project.
- Basemap preparation in planning stage
- Street by street control of actuality of the current basemap with field evaluations and marking of the outdated locations on tablet PCs.
- Touring of buildings and offices by the field evaluations teams in order to record entry doors, double entries if any, facades facing the street and the old numbers.
- Daily transfer of the recorded data to the central server through internet.
- Record of the transferred data to the central geographical database along with the verbal data.
- Control of data at the central office by cartography engineers and city and urban planning experts.
- Approval of streets and avenues for which the work is completed, by municipality officers and preparation of new numbering plates
- Mounting of the new plates to buildings and streets/avenues.
- Taking photos of the mounted building and street/avenue plates with tablet PC.
- Marking of the building, street/avenue data photographed with their new number, on the tablet GIS screen.
- Updating the latest numbering data through the central database inside the numbering database portal to enable queries and opening it for the use of municipality.
- Correcting the differences between the numbering map of municipality and NAD data
- Detecting the repeating numbers for the same St.Ave.Blvd.Sq. (Street/Avenue/Boulevard/Square) in the NAD data and repeating the corrections on the map
- Reporting of St.Ave.Blvd.Sq with the same name without continuity within a quarter..
- Reporting of St.Ave.Blvd.Sq in NAD that is not approved by the municipality along with those present on sketches of municipality but unrecorded on NAD
- Reporting of multiple allocation numbers given to the same parcele in the same street
- Organisation of the existing numbering data of the municipality and its adaptation to MAKS
- Identification of interior independant areas paired with the wrong building and their transfer to right building
- Identification of the NAD data to be deleted and clearing of data under control of municipality
- Identification of registries without door number and those with old door no. and without door no. information and doors that are not within a parcel object
- Evaluation of the registries which pose difference between NAD and map and their partial delete from NAD and addition to map
- Identification of the registries with assigned objects by city block/parcel information in NAD
- Identification of registries with assigned objects by St.Ave.Blvd.Sq – door no. information
- Identification of NAD data without assigned objects
- Comparison of NAD data with the existing door numbers to detect disparities
- Harmonization of NAD data with the map