TCDD Geographical Archive Automation
It is the geographic archive system of Turkish State Railways (TCDD). It collects digital or hard copy geographical data in a system and makes them questionable and easily accessible.
- Employees of Railway Construction, Railway Modernization, Railway Maintenance, Real Estate, Survey and Project Departments of Turkish State Railways (TCDD).
- Administrative staff authorized to make decisions in TCDD.
- Railway lines are displayed on the map.
- The stations on the railway lines can be displayed, and which stations are located on which kilometers on which lines can be queried.
- Location and general characteristics of structures such as trusses, bridges, viaducts on railways are displayed on the map.
- The projects carried out by different departments on railway lines and the stage of these projects are queried.
- It enables the personnel of the institution to find their documents and geographical data from the file name, subject, project name and date.
- Personnel in different departments may share the same project documents with each other depending on the authority.
- The differences between the planned route plan during the construction of a line and the route after the line construction can be seen.
- During the construction of the railway lines, it can be seen which steps passed during the expropriation and in which part of the line the problem was encountered.
- Detailed drawings and photographs of an artwork on the map can be uploaded then displayed via the system.
- General or project-based statistics can be displayed.
- Time flow schedules of projects can be displayed.
- Establishment of the organization’s geographical archive.
- Transferring hard copy archive data to the digital environment and make it easily accessible.
- Opening the geographic data of the organization via web services.
- Storing and securing geographic data on a central server.