The transfer of agricultural lands, their inheritance, evaluation, determination of sufficient income land size, economic integrity and qualifications of the competent heir are made through TAYPortal.
It ensures that applications submitted to the Provincial and District Agricultural Forestry Directorates are evaluated with the integration of Turkish Land Registry and Cadastre Information System (TAKBIS), automatic responses to the evaluated applications and these responses are forwarded to the General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre through services.
Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, Department of Agricultural Land Management carries out the processes within the scope of the amendments made with the Law No. 6537, Law No. 7139 and Decree No. 700 on the amendment of the land protection and land use law no.
- General Directorate of Agricultural Reform, Agricultural Land Management Department and all provincial and district Branch Directorates use the portal.
- It was opened to citizens via e-government services.
- Operations regarding the transfer of agricultural lands, evaluation by provincial and district directorates, adequate income land size and economic integrity are carried out through the TAYPortal.
- Operations related to the transfer of agricultural lands by inheritance, the evaluation by provincial and district directorates, the provisions regarding the adequate income land size and economic integrity, and the determination of qualifications belonging to the competent heir are carried out through the TAYPortal.
- By working online and integrated with Turkish Land Registry and Cadastre Information System (TAKBİS), sales and transfer transactions sent from TAKBIS are responded online via TAYPortal. This integration reduces response time to less than 24 hours.
- Statistical information of all transactions related to inheritance and sales are kept in TAYPortal.
- With the integration with the E-government, the citizen gets information about the current status and application details of the applications submitted by means of sales and/or inheritance by logging in with the identification number of the Republic of Turkey.
- Users of provincial and district directorates can query the parcels subject to sales and heritage based on provincial, district, neighborhood/village, block/parcel number and query purpose. The query results are shown on the map together with the area of the parcel, land class, land use capability, height, slope, soil depth information and the geometry of the parcel.
- Users of provincial and district directorates can query the ownership information of the parcels subject to sales and inheritance from the Population and Citizenship Affairs (NVI) system.