TCDD Expropriation Automation
Turkish State Railways (TCDD) Expropriation Software contract has been made on 06/02/2018 and has a duration of 6 months. Worked with General Directorate Construction Real Estate Department, TCDD 2nd Regional Directorate (Ankara) and TCDD 3rd Regional Directorate (İzmir).
It is a management platform prepared for the follow-up of the information and progress of the projects’ stage, parcel, owner, heir, valuation and appraisal, litigation, payment follow-up, reports, official correspondence, notification follow-up and financial status of the project, agreement status, land registry information etc. according to the province, district, neighborhood / village information and it is designed in accordance with the Expropriation Law numbered 2942.
- Management Panel
- Project Follow-up
- Commission Follow-up
- Loading Data
- Advanced Web GIS
- Parcel Information
- Parcel Comparison
- Owner Information
- Valuation Follow-up
- Agreement Operations
- Payment Follow-up
- Central Civil Registration System (MERNİS) Integration
- Tax Offices Automation Project (VEDOP) Integration
- Turkish Land Registry and Cadastre Information System (TAKBİS) Integration
- Turkish Post (PTT) Integration
- Electronic Document Management System (EBYS -Belgenet) Integration
Tracking of all transactions made on verbal screens can be done on the map, taking into account the expropriation boundaries, ownership and parcel information. Thematic maps can be produced according to project, owner, agreement, litigation and payment conditions.
It can be tracked on the basis of owner and parcel, according to which article of the law the transactions are carried out and at which stage.
The expropriation information can be queried by selecting the parcels in the map window. In this window, the list of owners, expropriation areas, parcel value and case status are displayed as a summary. Raster map can be displayed as a basemap in all scales.
Expropriation Law No. 2942, Real Estate and Expropriation Instructions and other relevant legislation.
- Management Panel provides general or detailed reports with its simple and user-friendly screens.
- Provides payment information of expropriated areas by project-based years.
- User gains the ability to draw projects that have no geometric data on the map and associate them with project information.
- User can view detailed and statistical information about projects from Android / IOS / Windows Mobile based smartphones / tablets.
- The user can draw on the map with mobile devices in the project area, add pictures and add notes and integrate them with the project information.
- It combines each stage of the projects into a single database, preventing informational convergence and loss.
- All movements carried out at the stages of the projects are recorded, so technical and administrative memory is created.
- Eliminates time losses by providing immediate access to project data.
- Provides online access to Turkish Land Registry and Cadastre Information System (TAKBİS), Spatial Real Estate System (MEGSİS), Tax Offices Automation Project (VEDOP) and Central Civil Registration System (MERNİS) data.
- All data produced in the project can be uploaded in original formats.
- All data related to the project can be accessed through the map and query screens.
- Control findings related to the history of the project can be easily accessed through the system.
- Internal and external correspondence can be created in a standard format and integrated into the Electronic Document Management System.
- With the use of reference data in the map module, digital map, plan, project data files in ncz, shp, dwg, dxf, dgn, tab, gml format can be added on the map.
- The parcel data in a region selected by the user can be downloaded to the local computer as ncz, shp, dwg, dxf, dgn, tab, gml etc. files.
- Expropriation General Status Summary Report
- Expropriation Information by Years Report
- Distribution of Project Based Expropriation Payments by Years
- Logistics Village Report
- High Speed Line Report
- Expropriation General Status Report
- General Status of Expropriation Project
- Expropriation Project Registration Status
- Expropriation Project Payment Conditions
- Agreement Report
- Conflict Report
- Not Accept the Invitation Report