TAD Portal (Non-agriculture Authorization and Soil Survey Portal)
It is the automation of non-agricultural authorization process control and management with the purpose of protection of agricultural lands, alınd with soil survey procedures.
It runs the processes of Soil Protection and Land Use LAw no.5403 and Agriculture Reform Law related to the Land Use in Irrigation Zones Regulation no. 3083.
Who Uses It?
General Directorate of Agricultural Reform TAD (Department of Agricultural Land Use) and all agriculture city and district departments use it one-to-one
It serves Special provincial administrations, municipalities, İller Bank, State Hydraulic Works, General Directorate of Highways, companies and natural entities.
It is open to citizen use through E-State.
- It manages all work processes of Non-agricultural authorization, soil survey and soil protection committees, from application to final authorization or refusal.
- It is used by all agriculture city and district departments and (TAD) Department of Agricultural Land Use.
- It responds to all non-agricultural reasons such as energy, industry, settlement construction, tourism, mining, stock farming facilities, religious facilities, roadway projects, industrial investment zones, industrial parks etc. All requests coming from other ministries, special provincial directorates, municipalities and private sector are met by Tad Portal.
- The plains of Turkey can be queried and displayed on geographical basis.
- Land information such as, Land use ability of lands, land class, inclination, depth, height, soil map, soil survey can be displayed.
- Intersection of the parcel state information retrieved from plain BTG data and and soil features retrieved from soil data.
- Management of authorization requests of the plains from the map.
- Intersection of the parcel state information retrieved from parcel analysis BTG data and and soil features retrieved from soil data.
- Creation of up-to-date soil database by collecting the soil analysis and land survey information along with the conducted evaluations in a single database.
- It provides a database containing all the necessary information Turkey, for Land Use Planning
- Agriculture parcel can be queried by city-district-village / neighbourhood and city block / parcel and the analysis for this parcel can be conducted..
- The statistical information of all the operations can be stored.
- Through the E-State portal, information related to the Land Use Studies carried out by the General Directorate of Agricultural Reform and the queries for non-agricultural use through the TAD portal is offered as a service to citizens.
- Non-agricultural use status queries can be made City, district, neighbourhood/village, city block/parcel no. queries can be made and parcel geometry along with area of the parcel, land category, land use capability, elevation, inclination, soil depth information can be displayed on the map.
- It provides information to investors to prevent useless investments.
- It provides the classification of all agricultural lands on a map and management of cases of non-agricultural use.
- It gives instant access to the authorization information required by the General Directorate.
- The distribution of authorized and non-authorized parcels can be viewed on a map.
- It provides all the data and the base maps needed in processes of opinion issue, evaluation, objection and bureau/field work to the employees of General Directorate and Provincial Directorates from a single center.
With the purposes of ensuring the food security of our country and prevention of non authorized uses of agricultural lands for other purposes, non-agricultural use permissions should be obtained in compliance with the Law on Soil Protection and Land Use no. 5403, both while identifying the village settlements and in process of agricultural construction permits.
The purpose is to encompass all the activities of integration, system maintenance and training for; The development of softwares for automated functioning of all the processes carried out by General Directorate of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Land Evaluation, The development of automation system for the management of changes in the Law on Soil Protection and Land Use no. 5403, Development of softwares fully suitable to the agricultural information system.
It provides the management of non-agricultural use request from a single center and the creation of non-agricultural use database along with automated execution and monitoring of soil survey operations.
The control and monitoring of authorizations for the non-agriculture use of arable lands can be made in compliance with the Law on Soil Protection and Land Use no. 5403 and Land Reform Law on the Land Arrangement in Irrigation Areas no.3083.