Our vision is
- to ensure that the e-transformation process of the country is established in a quality sustainable structure.
- to ensure the formation of process and technical memories of country institutions.
- to ensure that universal knowledge and experience are physically transformed into sustainable systems that are useful for the interests of the country.
- to transfer the e-transformation process to future generations with their experiences.
- to ensure that universal open standards are used for the benefit of the country.
- to provide investment in human resources and experience for the development of the domestic software industry.
- to provide the necessary process improvements in order to make the public memory permanent with our automations.